Reporting Bugs - xfconf
If you encounter a bug in
xfconf, please submit a bug report to the Xfce Bugzilla. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account on Bugzilla.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Open Bug Reports:
- [Bug 11356] Xfconf-query does not properly set requested values (2019/09/15 12:25)
- [Bug 13758] build-issue on xfconf-4.13.3-perl-bindings (2019/07/06 23:35)
- [Bug 15617] xfconf tests fail when run before installing xfconf (2019/06/17 12:07)
- [Bug 9229] Panel configuration is not honored from previous version setting (2018/06/13 23:45)
- [Bug 10901] Locked properties do not work with non-enumerated groups (2015/02/16 20:46)