Reporting Bugs - xfconf
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfconf, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xfconf: Add a systemd user unit corresponding to the D-Bus session service (2023/01/08 13:29)
- Bug in XFce 4.14.1 kiosk mode causing high CPU and severe memory leak (2022/03/19 16:14)
- `xfconf-query` doesn't allow users to query the types of properties (2021/06/28 00:00)
- `xfconf-query` prints lists in a uniform machine-readable way (2021/06/28 00:00)
- Symlinked setting files get overwritten and the symlinks are removed (2021/05/27 09:27)
- GSettings backend enabled by default and no migration script (2020/12/13 12:22)
- reserved identifier violation (2020/10/20 13:41)
- xfconf tests fail when run before installing xfconf (2020/10/20 13:41)
- xfce randomly loses configuration files (2020/05/25 23:50)
- Locked properties do not work with non-enumerated groups (2020/05/25 23:50)
- Panel configuration is not honored from previous version setting (2020/05/25 23:49)
- [question] xfconf_g_property_bind does not work well with locked properties (2020/05/25 23:49)