Reporting Bugs - xfdesktop
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfdesktop, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [4.19.1] no 50% alpha value on unmounted devices (2023/11/23 10:29)
- Don't use XfceSMClient on Wayland (2023/11/22 00:35)
- Extend confirmation dialog when clicking "Arrange Desktop Icons" (2023/10/24 16:10)
- Icon selection not updating properly (2023/10/21 23:44)
- Delay when switching focus/selection from windows to xfdesktop (2023/09/22 18:37)
- Set a default background for new monitors (2023/09/20 09:56)
- Icon view does not properly support touch screens (2023/09/14 21:30)
- XFCE Desktop: Safe removal fails with non-mounted volume (2023/08/05 22:41)
- Multi-monitor offset positioning on Wayland (2023/04/26 21:30)
- Missing default background for wide screen displays (2023/04/23 13:25)
- Icon-grid: Do not use the workarea size for the *.rc file filename (2022/12/27 09:06)
- File size is always shown in kB, MB, GB, etc (2022/12/08 07:48)
- Icon-grid: Ask the user before re-arranging the icon-grid (2022/12/08 07:44)
- Desktop icons move when Xfce4-panel set/unset _NET_WM_STRUT property (2022/11/02 13:10)