When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 15195] Core dump for unknown reason (2019/03/16 03:44)
- [Bug 15164] Notifications drill through login loading (grey) screen (2019/03/01 19:32)
- [Bug 15116] Xubuntu 18.10 broke dual-screen dual-desktop configuration. (2019/02/07 14:38)
- [Bug 13787] Cannot change the background image (2019/01/20 19:44)
- [Bug 14863] Libre Office pulses at me (2018/12/19 04:41)
- [Bug 11266] [bug] Desktop icons order resets (2018/12/19 04:22)
- [Bug 14813] Setting for spacing icons and icons name ellipsize (2018/11/19 11:24)
- [Bug 12516] mouse roller scrolls windows instead of lines (2018/11/13 04:33)
- [Bug 14844] Potential memory leak when repeatedly reconnecting HDMI cable (2018/11/12 16:44)
- [Bug 14868] Background "Spanning screens" option does not work (2018/11/12 14:42)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.