Reporting Bugs - xfdesktop
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfdesktop, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Webp image support for wallpapers (2021/05/09 10:58)
- Calling xfdesktop --reload can causes hung xfdesktop processes (2021/05/08 21:41)
- Desktop doesn't render properly when using glib-thumbnailer.patch (2021/04/21 21:08)
- Opening app through desktop context menu shows menu flickering (2021/04/17 22:42)
- Desktop does not show newly created icons (2021/04/17 22:39)
- Need to add new "Set Default Application" option in context-menu (2021/04/08 06:15)
- Add more icon arrangement options to context menu (2021/03/15 05:19)
- segfaults in dmesg (2021/03/06 02:36)
- Backdrop gradients don't take gamma into account (2021/03/01 19:53)
- GTK4 support (2021/02/26 23:45)
- XFCE desktop background from another monitor scaled (2021/02/26 23:42)
- Accessing the wndow action menu from the desktop window list (2021/02/26 23:36)
- XFCE Desktop Multi selection Properties grayed out (2021/02/26 23:33)
- Show desktop context menu when icon type not set to icons (2021/02/26 23:19)
- Reorder create entries into new desktop context menu submenu (2021/01/09 04:33)
- Improve algorithm for the number of icon label lines (2021/01/09 03:02)
- Turn off the icons in desktop right-click menu. (2021/01/09 00:04)