When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 15002] flicker when switching desktop (2018/12/31 20:06)
- [Bug 14863] Libre Office pulses at me (2018/12/19 04:41)
- [Bug 11266] [bug] Desktop icons order resets (2018/12/19 04:22)
- [Bug 14813] Setting for spacing icons and icons name ellipsize (2018/11/19 11:24)
- [Bug 12516] mouse roller scrolls windows instead of lines (2018/11/13 04:33)
- [Bug 14844] Potential memory leak when repeatedly reconnecting HDMI cable (2018/11/12 16:44)
- [Bug 14868] Background "Spanning screens" option does not work (2018/11/12 14:42)
- [Bug 14833] Desktop hangs after login with a HiDPI display (2018/11/04 06:18)
- [Bug 12631] Desktop background directory won't stick (2018/10/21 03:54)
- [Bug 14180] Bug with selection when pressing both RMB and LMB together (2018/10/19 02:54)
- [Bug 14121] Enable placing desktop icons on monitor of choice (2018/08/20 23:01)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.