Reporting Bugs - xfwm4
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfwm4, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Graphical artifacts near the window border when the window is resized (2022/06/28 13:57)
- Alt-tab (tabwin) Previews Not Working (2022/06/24 22:17)
- Wrong Vsync on Firefox (2022/06/21 13:48)
- Tearing on resolution 1366x768 (2022/06/20 17:37)
- Prevent windows move to external monitor on connect (2022/06/19 19:25)
- Enabling the compositor disables FreeSync (2022/06/17 12:23)
- "move window" shortcut moves start menu (2022/06/15 21:03)
- Logging in briefly shows image of previous session (with compositing on) (2022/06/13 11:24)
- [Placement Tweaks] Fixing the window location (2022/06/08 02:31)
- All the issues I had with Xfce while using multiple displays (2022/06/01 21:57)
- Tiling can not be toggled (2022/05/28 13:40)
- Auto-type in Keepassxc moves target/active window to other workspace (2022/05/12 11:28)
- Scroll event deltas are lost under certain circumstances (2022/05/01 17:14)
- When the XFCE app menu is shown no event is sent to the application (2022/04/20 22:37)
- wmctrl fails (2022/03/22 11:41)
- Window focus hijacked by single window (2022/03/21 10:18)
- Problem with Docklike plugin (2022/02/25 14:43)
- Make Compositor ignore certian application? possible feature request? (2022/02/23 18:39)
- The system hangs in _NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST protocol processing. (2022/02/16 09:31)