Reporting Bugs - xfwm4
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfwm4, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Alt+Tab works incorrectly for Java AWT/Swing apps with modal dialogs (2023/09/15 16:34)
- [Feature Request] Support inverting color of active window or entire screen (2023/09/13 07:52)
- Removing external monitor causes panel overlap with windows (2023/08/23 15:25)
- sigtrap crash in xfwm (2023/08/19 22:56)
- [Feature Request] Horizontal Pixmap Support in Themes. (2023/08/18 00:42)
- Fill horizontally / vertically does not work on 4.18 (2023/08/17 15:38)
- CLIENT_FLAG_SKIP_TASKBAR and focusable window (2023/08/03 12:41)
- Implement XF86RotateWindows (2023/07/30 17:13)
- Windows titles are not scaling (2023/07/18 16:11)
- gtk_window_fullscreen_on_monitor does not work (2023/07/07 19:36)
- blinking menu before going off (2023/07/07 09:14)
- focus between open windows (2023/07/04 09:21)
- Weird auto-resize max width when touching top of desktop with a window (2023/07/03 11:23)
- Maximised CSD windows snap into different size after being resized manually (2023/06/26 12:00)
- Feature Request: Automatic Zoom Out (2023/05/30 00:29)