Reporting Bugs - xfwm4
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfwm4, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xfwm4 sometimes crashes when locking screen using xfce4-screensaver (2021/06/05 18:56)
- high cpu usage when whisker menu is open (2021/06/02 22:10)
- Switching to previously selected workspace (2021/05/31 15:26)
- Window snapping options other than 2x2? (2021/05/29 20:38)
- Compositing causes rendering issues with 4.16 (2021/05/27 22:13)
- Option to display minimized windows while cycling (2021/05/26 09:40)
- force window decorations on chosen window class (a là kwin) (2021/05/23 12:21)
- Alt-Tab process switcher fails in VNC session (2021/05/17 09:12)
- White dots under icons in window title at HiDPI - white gap shadow (2021/04/29 09:42)
- "Tile window to the right" > small gaps with screen edges (2021/04/05 10:59)
- regression in window placement (2021/03/25 23:13)
- Always on top not working on fullscreen applications (2021/03/22 16:49)
- Distance between windows in the center of the screen (2021/03/17 08:36)
- Minimizing Firefox main window causes Picture-in-Picture to disappear (2021/03/15 23:55)
- Flickering screen when using G-SYNC option in Nvidia with Compositing on. (2021/03/15 23:49)
- Option to center a window (2021/03/07 23:24)