Reporting Bugs - Mousepad
If you are experiencing a bug in
mousepad, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Autoreopen unsaved document from last session at startup (2021/05/22 16:46)
- Option to remember tabs with recently opened documents (2021/05/22 16:44)
- Delay when opening .html files (2021/05/15 12:28)
- Add 'Help' button in preferences dialog (2021/05/14 12:21)
- Plugin System (2021/05/03 19:57)
- [Feature Request] Tab bar - Don't fill the whole tab bar width (2021/02/04 23:26)
- Color may not be a good indication for unsaved documents (2021/02/04 23:14)
- Feature Request: Count Words, Count Characters (2021/01/31 15:01)
- [PATCH] Add an option to sort the selected lines alphabetically. (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Display Control Character and Display Nonprinting Characters (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Input Methods & Insert Unicode Control Character are gone (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Frame borders are too thick (Cosmetic enhancement request) (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Add support for EditorConfig (2021/01/31 15:01)
- adding the autocomplete & highlight selected feature for better coding (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Text hidden behind scrollbar(s) (2021/01/07 12:29)
- Add a GUI to customize keyboard shortcuts (2020/11/24 12:58)