This is an old revision of the document!
Reporting Bugs - Mousepad
If you are experiencing a bug in
mousepad, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis. To see the full list via GitLab, go here.
- Feature Request: Add "X of Y matches" in Find bar (2022/07/13 08:39)
- Feature Request: Option to warn that multiple tabs are about to be closed. (2022/05/03 11:00)
- Feature request: spell check for multi-lingual people (2022/03/28 13:01)
- FEATURE REQ: Copy window/tab filename to clipboard (2022/03/28 12:50)
- Feature Request: Count Words, Count Characters (2022/03/28 12:26)
- Add support for EditorConfig (2022/03/24 22:34)
- Added strip trailing whitespace on save (2022/03/02 15:39)
- File contents from standard input (stdin) (2022/03/02 15:39)
- [Feature Request] Insert timestamp (date, time) with keyboard shortcut (2021/07/14 11:24)
- Extended ASCII files not recognized (2021/07/09 10:58)
- Add an option to pipe the text to an external command. (2021/01/31 15:02)
- [PATCH] Add an option to sort the selected lines alphabetically. (2021/01/31 15:01)
- Display Control Character and Display Nonprinting Characters (2021/01/31 15:01)
- adding the autocomplete & highlight selected feature for better coding (2021/01/31 15:01)