Reporting Bugs - Parole
If you are experiencing a bug in
Parole, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Cover Art - always shows first image found, not $03 Cover (Front) as default (2021/04/09 23:44)
- Mouse middle button features for the tray icon (2021/03/08 01:17)
- Additional keyboard shortcut improvements (2021/03/08 00:45)
- Change seek from 10 seconds to 5 (2021/03/08 00:45)
- Add location to playlist (2021/03/06 00:40)
- Option to hide the control bar (2021/03/06 00:40)
- Plugin text/uri-list-decoder is missing (2021/02/28 18:08)
- Volume automatically goes from 0% to 100% after song(list) end (2021/02/28 18:06)
- Set mousewheel to increase/decrease volume (2021/02/28 18:06)
- Video and subitles are not synchronized when I skip (2021/02/28 18:06)
- [Feature Request] Remember last played position (2021/02/28 18:06)
- 4.15.0: test suite is failing (2021/02/28 18:03)
- Aspect ratio auto does not work (2021/02/28 18:02)
- error while moving the player slider foward using side arrow keys (2021/02/28 18:00)
- PhilD (2021/02/28 17:55)
- Shuffle option doesn't work (2021/02/28 17:13)
- Reduce hide time of playback control panel in fullscreen mode (2021/02/28 15:40)
- Show subtitle label and not just language (2021/02/25 21:04)
- [feature request] Implement gapless audio playback (2021/02/17 04:46)