Reporting Bugs - Parole
If you are experiencing a bug in
Parole, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Some dialogs are forced CSD (do not honor gtk-dialogs-use-header) (2023/01/28 13:22)
- Ability to customize keyboard shortcuts (2023/01/28 12:07)
- Graphical Equalizer for Parole Player (2022/12/20 12:03)
- dbus-glib is a deprecated API (2022/11/24 10:08)
- Fullscreen from terminal only works as root/sudo (2022/10/04 21:25)
- Unusual long loading time between playbacks (2022/09/25 10:25)
- Playlist is empty when using a DVD (2022/09/11 19:23)
- Black screen when try to play videos (formats mp4, webm, mkv) (2022/09/03 05:57)
- Seeking is not very accurate (2022/08/20 22:32)
- Bad design: playlist should be a side pane instead of a popup bubble (2022/08/01 17:06)
- Please add option to disable autohide action of the control bar (2022/07/04 15:00)
- GStreamer backend error : could not demultiplex strem. (2022/06/28 16:21)
- Parole glitch, a minor yet still crucial one (2022/03/31 02:27)
- GStreamer engine error Could not read from resource (2022/03/13 21:30)
- Playlist does not save in 4.16.0-1 (2022/03/13 15:46)
- Codec pour DVD (2021/11/20 13:08)
- [Feature Reques] Add option to use the old sidebar. (2021/09/08 12:51)