Reporting Bugs - Parole
If you are experiencing a bug in
Parole, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- GStreamer backend error : could not demultiplex strem. (2022/05/14 15:11)
- Parole glitch, a minor yet still crucial one (2022/03/31 02:27)
- GStreamer engine error Could not read from resource (2022/03/13 21:30)
- Playlist does not save in 4.16.0-1 (2022/03/13 15:46)
- Graphical Equalizer for Parole Player (2022/02/24 13:13)
- Codec pour DVD (2021/11/20 13:08)
- Seeking is not very accurate (2021/11/02 15:21)
- [Feature Reques] Add option to use the old sidebar. (2021/09/08 12:51)
- Cover Art - always shows first image found, not $03 Cover (Front) as default (2021/04/09 23:44)
- Mouse middle button features for the tray icon (2021/03/08 01:17)
- Additional keyboard shortcut improvements (2021/03/08 00:45)
- Change seek from 10 seconds to 5 (2021/03/08 00:45)
- Add location to playlist (2021/03/06 00:40)
- Option to hide the control bar (2021/03/06 00:40)
- Set mousewheel to increase/decrease volume (2021/02/28 18:06)
- Shuffle option doesn't work (2021/02/28 17:13)