xfce4-notifyd - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-notifyd, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Ability to change bell icon... (2020/10/08 19:08)
- Show notifications on: both/all monitors (2020/09/23 20:15)
- Xfce4-notifyd not autostarting outside of Xfce session (2020/09/03 08:31)
- Building 0.6.2 on FreeBSD: undefined symbol: g_date_time_format_iso8601 (2020/09/01 18:10)
- Clicking on telegram notification also opens up qbittorrent (2020/07/14 09:51)
- Ability to Delete Applications (2020/06/14 23:19)
- Notification body privacy / "hide sensitive content" (2020/06/14 23:19)
- Add horizontal and vertical shifts to the notification position (2020/05/24 23:27)
- xfce4-notifyd does not start if a notification is created very early (2020/05/24 23:26)
- Possible fix for notification shadows with X11 (2020/05/24 20:08)
- no notification logs are shown (2020/05/24 20:07)
- Make it possible to specify which screen notifications appear on (2020/05/24 20:06)
- Notification plugin for panel: links should be clickable (2020/05/24 20:06)
- xfce4-notifyd support for HTML "<br>" tag (2020/05/24 20:06)
- Character encoding in log file should respect desktop setting (2020/05/24 20:06)
- notifyd shows notifications in wrong pplace after switching monitor layout (2020/05/24 20:06)
- Change "…" to "..." for consistency (2020/05/24 20:05)
- Support of "ahref" hyperlink tag (2020/05/24 20:05)
- Notifications penetrate xscreensaver (2020/05/24 20:05)