xfce4-notifyd - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-notifyd, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- failure to show full notification log (2022/09/01 18:14)
- highlight unread notifications (2022/09/01 17:38)
- libnotify stopped rearranging popup (2022/07/26 04:00)
- notify bubble wrong position (2022/07/23 13:22)
- [UX] Ignored applications (2022/07/21 14:54)
- Bell icon does not change anymore for new notifications (2022/07/19 14:32)
- Suggestion to deal with broken gtk+ themes and xfce4-notifyd. (2022/07/19 01:40)
- Show or block notifications not clear (2022/07/19 01:34)
- Endless loop when notification slides under cursor (2022/07/18 23:07)
- Option to hide icon when no unread notifications in notification-plugin (2022/04/09 07:39)
- Timeout seconds works for some notifications but not all (2022/04/01 02:36)
- Notification theme settings for border-radius are ignored (2022/02/23 12:14)
- Returned ID is wrong with replaces_id if original notification is gone (2021/03/28 07:10)
- Show notifications on: both/all monitors (2020/09/23 20:15)
- Clicking on telegram notification also opens up qbittorrent (2020/07/14 09:51)
- xfce4-notifyd does not start if a notification is created very early (2020/05/24 23:26)