xfce4-notifyd - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-notifyd, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- libnotify stopped rearranging popup (2021/07/23 22:30)
- xfce-notify crash causes immediate log out (2021/07/23 10:50)
- Do Not Disturb hides brightness and volume change notifications (2021/05/09 15:32)
- Returned ID is wrong with replaces_id if original notification is gone (2021/03/28 07:10)
- Bell icon does not change anymore for new notifications (2021/03/19 12:52)
- Notification theme settings for border-radius are ignored (2021/03/06 02:51)
- Slide-out notifications stop mid-slide when acted upon (volume change) (2021/02/03 14:51)
- Suggestion to deal with broken gtk+ themes and xfce4-notifyd. (2021/01/29 04:35)
- Show or block notifications not clear (2021/01/27 18:04)
- dnfdragora update notification is not closed automatically (2021/01/25 12:03)
- Various log entries (2020/11/20 13:04)
- Ability to change bell icon... (2020/10/08 19:08)
- Show notifications on: both/all monitors (2020/09/23 20:15)
- Xfce4-notifyd not autostarting outside of Xfce session (2020/09/03 08:31)
- Clicking on telegram notification also opens up qbittorrent (2020/07/14 09:51)
- xfce4-notifyd does not start if a notification is created very early (2020/05/24 23:26)
- Possible fix for notification shadows with X11 (2020/05/24 20:08)
- no notification logs are shown (2020/05/24 20:07)