Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel-profiles
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel-profiles, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- The --from-panel option should also apply to GtkWidget::delete-event (2023/02/16 14:15)
- Feature request - More comprehensive panel details saved with backups (2022/10/09 01:11)
- Configuration of additional or readded Whisker menus is not saved (2022/10/09 01:11)
- Docklike settings .rc file not exported (2022/10/09 01:11)
- Not working save/backup setting panel (xfce4-panel-profiles (1.0.10)) (2021/09/09 23:44)
- Addition of more functionality into panel presets (2021/07/15 19:22)
- Feature Request: GNOME1-like Panel configuration (2021/04/28 11:41)
- Tweaks for Redmond layout (2021/03/10 08:41)
- No protection against duplicated names... (2021/02/22 03:00)
- Broken import (2021/02/22 02:59)
- Wording of saved panel layout (2021/02/22 02:55)
- .tar.bz2 extension added whatever the file name (2021/02/22 02:52)
- Not saved settings panel xfce4-panel-profiles (2021/02/22 02:48)
- xfce4-panel-profiles: improved whisker menu search (2021/02/22 02:43)
- Easy access to panel preferences from panel profiles (2021/02/22 02:41)
- Replacing Panel Profile overwrites wrong profile (2021/02/12 15:22)