Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel-profiles
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel-profiles, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Technical questions about project (2023/08/29 23:04)
- Feature Request: GNOME1-like Panel configuration (2023/05/27 15:44)
- Broken import (2023/05/27 14:01)
- .tar.bz2 extension added whatever the file name (2023/05/27 13:41)
- Wording of saved panel layout (2023/05/26 18:05)
- Addition of more functionality into panel presets (2021/07/15 19:22)
- Tweaks for Redmond layout (2021/03/10 08:41)