Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel-profiles
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel-profiles, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- .tar.bz2 extension added whatever the file name (2020/09/18 10:12)
- No protection against duplicated names... (2020/09/09 16:00)
- Broken import (2020/09/04 18:26)
- Addition of more functionality into panel presets (2020/06/29 18:37)
- Panel layout similar to Windows 7 (2020/06/29 17:34)
- Export whisker menu settings (2020/06/29 17:33)
- Panel layout similar to Mac OS (2020/06/29 17:33)
- Easy access to panel preferences from panel profiles (2020/06/29 16:54)
- Panel profiles app does not have entry for default xubuntu 19.10 setup (2020/06/19 01:59)
- Use current branch in 'make distcheck' (2020/05/24 20:37)
- path to backup files unclear (2020/05/24 20:37)
- xfce4-panel-profiles: improved whisker menu search (2020/05/24 20:36)
- Please do not .gz manpages (2020/05/24 20:35)
- Wording of saved panel layout (2020/05/24 20:35)
- Not saved settings panel xfce4-panel-profiles (2020/05/24 20:35)