Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screenshooter
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screenshooter, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Option to repeat last screenshot (2020/10/06 07:30)
- Patch to add support for saving screen shot as jpeg file (2020/09/27 21:21)
- Screenshot region (-r) sometimes include width x height (2020/09/23 14:57)
- Add option to exlude transparent border when capturing a CSD window (2020/09/22 01:47)
- imgur upload under account (2020/09/16 19:05)
- Add prominent tooltip for region Ctrl modifier (2020/09/16 17:32)
- Better way for window screenshot (2020/09/16 03:34)
- Screenshot lost when upload fails (2020/09/15 04:53)
- Canceling Save Dialog Closes Application, Losing Screenshot (2020/09/13 04:33)
- Noninteractive screenshot please (2020/06/27 11:33)
- [Enhancement] Option to disable Imgur functionality in configuration (2020/05/24 23:58)
- [request] select region after capture (2020/05/24 23:58)
- ENHANCEMENT RQUEST: Change Screenshot cursor (2020/05/24 23:58)
- Make 'open with...' dropdown editable (2020/05/24 23:57)
- Add option to upload to other servers (2020/05/24 23:57)
- Easy switch between region and window screenshot modes (2020/05/24 23:57)
- RFE: Add barcode/QR code recognition to the screenshot actions (2020/05/24 23:57)
- Xfce4 screenshot buggy on dual monitors (2020/05/24 23:56)
- add an option to capture 'on click' (2020/05/24 23:56)
- Feature request: Active window snapshot without window borders (2020/05/24 23:56)