Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screenshooter
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screenshooter, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- The space around the window when capturing the active window (2021/10/06 12:52)
- Option to repeat last screenshot region (2021/09/20 22:42)
- Improvements to save dialog / default place to store taken pictures (2021/09/17 09:10)
- xfce4-screenshooter goes black screen when compositor enabled (2021/09/08 23:03)
- Custom actions (2021/08/12 01:56)
- Host on Imgur UI is ambiguous (2021/07/23 22:44)
- Save imgur deletion links (2021/05/04 14:46)
- [request] select region after capture (2021/05/04 14:39)
- Add Option to Show in File Manager when saving (2021/04/04 16:27)
- Easy switch between region and window screenshot modes (2021/03/09 14:11)
- add an option to capture 'on click' (2021/03/09 13:58)
- RFE: Add barcode/QR code recognition to the screenshot actions (2021/03/09 05:04)
- Improve region select visibility (2021/03/07 06:58)
- Add Ctrl modifier text next to dimensions in region selection (2021/03/07 06:58)
- Add option to upload to other servers (2021/03/07 06:46)
- Make 'open with...' dropdown editable (2021/03/07 06:41)