Reporting Bugs - xfce4-screenshooter
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-screenshooter, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- default working directory (2023/09/04 20:05)
- Delay before capturing should be applied before capturing selected region (2023/08/28 23:30)
- Remove Imgur support (2023/07/24 09:57)
- Blurry screenshot preview with window scaling > 1 (2023/06/19 11:35)
- Window area is not properly calculated with window scaling > 1 (2023/05/22 13:57)
- Option to repeat last screenshot region (2022/12/21 00:23)
- xfce4-screenshooter goes black screen when compositor enabled (2021/09/08 23:03)
- Host on Imgur UI is ambiguous (2021/07/23 22:44)
- Easy switch between region and window screenshot modes (2021/03/09 14:11)
- add an option to capture 'on click' (2021/03/09 13:58)
- Improve region select visibility (2021/03/07 06:58)