Reporting Bugs - xfdashboard
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfdashboard, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- thumbnails do not show properly (2023/03/04 04:10)
- Clicking on workspace selector actions (2022/11/02 15:31)
- xfdashboard(enable workaround for minimized windows) problem (2022/09/24 01:58)
- More option for cutimizatize (2022/07/31 04:18)
- Duplicate sketches (2022/07/15 12:49)
- Workspace bar stays half closed when animation disabled (2022/06/16 21:43)
- Favorites don't show/save on quicklaunch (2022/06/16 21:00)
- xfdashboard clock plugin: i18n (de) (2022/03/26 11:04)
- (weston) xfdashboard won't open (2021/03/06 05:31)