Reporting Bugs - xfdashboard
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfdashboard, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Duplicate sketches (2022/06/21 03:18)
- Workspace bar stays half closed when animation disabled (2022/06/16 21:43)
- Clicking on workspace selector actions (2022/06/16 21:37)
- All open windows display (2022/06/16 21:17)
- Favorites don't show/save on quicklaunch (2022/06/16 21:00)
- More option for cutimizatize (2022/05/20 13:27)
- xfdashboard clock plugin: i18n (de) (2022/03/26 11:04)
- (weston) xfdashboard won't open (2021/03/06 05:31)