Reporting Bugs - Xfce & Wiki Documentation
If you happen to find a bug, typo, dead link in the
Xfce Documentation or the
Xfce Wiki, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis. If you see an open bug, here, that you think that you could fix; this is a great way to start contributing to Xfce.
- Correct CSS of the Nav Bar (2023/02/01 19:06)
- Embed - xfce4-embed-plugin hash (2022/06/08 13:42)
- Update the URLs of API_DOCUMENTATION (2022/03/14 07:20)
- tasklist styling: documentation shows gtkrc-2.0 example (2021/11/28 09:00)
- Add screenshot of permissions tab (2021/03/02 21:14)
- Update screenshots for xfce4-dict (2021/02/26 02:12)
- Create theming page (2021/02/13 01:25)
- Migrate app components to URLs that match their names (2021/01/24 06:06)
- Add documentation for xfce-test docker environment (2021/01/24 06:04)
- Add documentation for xfce-test automated scripts (2021/01/24 06:03)
- Add documentation for xfce-helpers scripts (2021/01/24 06:03)
- (Possible) error in xfce4-settings/mouse: Synaptics driver is (not) required (2021/01/24 06:01)
- Update screenshots for thunar-shares-plugin (2021/01/24 04:00)
- Update screenshots for xfce4-timer-plugin (2021/01/24 03:59)
- Update screenshots for xfce4-verve-plugin (2021/01/24 03:59)
- Update screenshots for xfce4-places-plugin (2021/01/24 03:59)
- Add details for the various whisker menu options (2021/01/24 03:58)
- Update screenshots and cleanup text for xfce4-clipman-plugin (2021/01/24 03:58)
- Update screenshots for xfce4-embed-plugin (2021/01/24 03:57)