Reporting Bugs - xfce4-battery-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-battery-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- [Feature request] High percentage level and action (2022/03/21 22:48)
- If Properties dialog open, impossible to open About dialog (2021/11/12 20:03)
- When recharging from below Critical Percentage, spams dialog boxes (2021/06/03 05:20)
- battery level text color does NOT change to white. (2020/07/24 07:23)
- incorrect battery percentage when resuming from suspend (2020/06/02 21:35)
- The battery plugin does not show second battery. (2020/05/22 23:09)
- cannot brighten or dim my display screen (2020/05/22 23:09)
- dual-line output doesn't fit panel (2020/05/22 23:09)
- [Feature request] Use system icons for 'Display icon' option (2020/05/22 23:09)
- Screen brightness reduced to 20% after reboot - power manager plugin (2020/05/22 23:08)
- Laptops that have multiple batteries cause no updates after first poll (2020/05/22 23:08)
- Battery panel plugin does not change icon/status when on AC or battery (2020/05/22 23:08)
- [Patch] Show current power usage (2020/05/22 23:08)
- Bar is not coloured and size is not updated (2020/05/22 23:08)
- current_now may contain useful negative rates while discharging (2020/05/22 23:07)
- FR: set and show stop_charge_thresh if exists (2020/05/22 23:07)
- xfce-battery-plugin: high cpu and mem usage (2020/05/22 23:07)