Battery Monitor - xfce4-battery-plugin
A battery monitor panel plugin for Xfce4, compatible with APM and ACPI, for Linux and *BSD.
Add the plugin to the panel. Right-click on the added plugin to open the settings window. This plugin has three tabs:
- Level and actions: Specify which command to run when the battery goes below a percentage;
- Bar colours: Specify which colors to use for the bar on different battery percentages;
- Display: Customize what icons and label see on the panel.
|Level and action tab|
|Bar colours tab|
- xfce4-battery-plugin 1.1.5 released (2023/04/19 18:55)
- Download current release (link also contains older versions)*