Reporting Bugs - xfce4-clipman-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-clipman-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Appearance of the icon (2023/05/05 17:17)
- [Feature-Request] Multiple Picture in clipman (2023/04/22 23:37)
- interface and documentation (2023/04/06 06:09)
- Documentation still refers to bugzilla (2023/03/20 20:24)
- Suggestion: Honour password hint (2023/01/04 22:12)
- clipman fails to paste from history list (2023/01/03 04:57)
- Do not open a full log (2022/12/18 12:57)
- Automatic Actions is broken on my XFCE panel-applet of Clipman. (2022/11/25 01:38)
- [Feature-Request] Sessions and switching between them i.e. multi history (2022/10/24 15:01)
- Feature Request: add the ability to search (2022/05/04 20:56)
- Automatic autostart deactivation (2022/03/10 12:28)
- Feature Request: Optional "utm_no"-like Functionality (2021/12/16 07:03)
- Can't browse through clipboard items with custom key bindings (2021/12/13 03:14)
- xfce4-clipman-settings doesn't read xfconf first (2021/08/19 18:48)
- Add shortcut to paste previous (2021/08/02 10:54)
- Clipman use as a glossary (2021/08/02 10:54)