Reporting Bugs - xfce4-clipman-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-clipman-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Allow Clipman to run without systray icon or panel plugin (2023/11/30 12:01)
- Clipman not showing actions menu (2023/09/18 11:16)
- Replace deprecated and X11-only GtkStatusIcon with StatusNotifierItem (2023/09/04 12:32)
- Appearance of the icon (2023/08/11 20:34)
- [Feature-Request] Multiple Picture in clipman (2023/07/20 12:45)
- clipman fails to paste from history list (2023/07/17 18:22)
- cut delayed (2023/07/17 16:48)
- Selected Text doesn't get overwritten when pasting via Middlekey. (2023/07/12 23:27)
- Automatic autostart deactivation (2023/07/09 17:34)
- Exclusions for clipboard sync (2023/07/09 17:00)
- Suggestion: Honour password hint (2023/07/09 16:55)
- [Feature-Request] Sessions and switching between them i.e. multi history (2023/07/09 16:42)
- Support timeout while copying to clipboard (2023/07/09 15:38)
- Feature Request: Optional "utm_no"-like Functionality (2023/07/09 13:42)
- Feature Request: add the ability to search (2023/07/09 13:38)
- Enhancement: move the action buttons above history's entries (2023/07/09 09:52)