Reporting Bugs - xfce4-mpc-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-mpc-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Crashes Repeatedly and Removed from Panel (2023/04/21 10:01)
- Provide an option to list the "tool tip" string in the panel (2023/04/21 09:49)
- Wrong colors (2023/04/21 09:49)
- Switching icon theme does not update xfce-mpc-plugin icons (2023/04/21 09:49)
- Play/pause toggle button uses pause icon (2022/11/16 04:17)
- Volume in tooltip doesn't update properly (2021/05/31 08:12)