Reporting Bugs - xfce4-mpc-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-mpc-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Crashes Repeatedly and Removed from Panel (2021/07/31 12:26)
- Volume in tooltip doesn't update properly (2021/05/31 08:12)
- Remove space around ":" in some strings (2020/05/23 00:14)
- Change ".... not connected ?" to "... not connected?" (2020/05/23 00:14)
- Switching icon theme does not update xfce-mpc-plugin icons (2020/05/23 00:14)
- Wrong colors (2020/05/23 00:14)
- Provide an option to list the "tool tip" string in the panel (2020/05/23 00:14)