A simple client plugin for Music Player Daemon.
- Send Play/Stop/Next/Previous command to MPD.
- Uses media icons names from icon-naming-spec (at least nuvola, tango and rodent themes provides these icons)
- Decrease/increase volume using the mouse wheel.
- Show the current volume, status and title as a tooltip when hovering the mouse over the plugin.
- Show a simple playlist window upon middle-click, permitting to select a track to play
- Configurable MPD host/port/password.
- Toggles repeat/random features + enable/disable MPD outputs in the right-click menu.
- Launch configurable client (gmpc, xterm -e ncmpc,..) through right-click menu
- Configurable markup for tooltip and playlist, using a gmpc-like markup :
- The playlist accepts %artist%, %title%, %album% and %track%
- The tooltip accepts the same variables as well as %vol%, %status% and %newline%
- xfce4-mpc-plugin 0.5.3 released (2023/04/29 08:23)
- Download current release (link also contains older versions)