Reporting Bugs - xfce4-places-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-places-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- NFS mounts should also appear in the list (only disks are shown) (2023/03/19 19:40)
- Places plugin sometimes needs two clicks to open (2023/03/19 18:42)
- Doesn't show devices without mount points (2023/03/19 10:21)
- feature request: possibility to pin "recently opened documents" (2023/03/19 10:04)
- Don't wait for all mounts to succeed when showing the panel button (2023/03/19 10:02)
- there is no "eject" for external hard disk (2023/03/19 09:42)
- Recent Documents not updating (2023/03/19 09:04)
- Notifications on media umount/eject don't work as expected (2023/03/18 21:10)
- No horizontal alignment in vertical panel (2023/03/18 17:50)
- auto-hide broken on unmounting of external device (2023/03/18 16:46)
- Remove "vim: set ai et tabstop=4:" comment from po files (2023/03/18 08:29)
- Unmounted media not greyed out (2023/03/18 08:14)
- Define icon for places plugin (2023/03/18 07:17)
- Enhancement request: Add empty trash option (2023/03/18 07:02)
- Enhancement: Show icon emblems in places plugin (2023/03/18 06:59)