Written by Fabian Nowak, this is a hardware sensors plugin for the panel. For now, it only works on Linux and requires libsensors to display your mainboard sensors and fan speeds. Furthermore, it supports hddtemp to monitor your hard disk's temperature values. Source code and Debian packages are available.
Add the plugin to the panel and start checking some checkboxes in the sensors table.
You can specify the color you want the text to appear, rename the sensor so that the tooltip displays the new name.
You can also display your values graphically, meaning they are displayed by bars. For those bars, you can specify min and max values which result in red colored bars, when those min or max values are reached.
If you don't like the green bars, you can check to display colored bars, thus using the color values specified for each sensor.
Install ``hddtemp´´ to be able to monitor your harddrives as well.
Panel plugin with sensor values as textual output:
Panel plugin with sensor values displayed graphically and a reached threshold:
SHA-256 Hash: 3dc6643d2c064b7718badff44b948f8d410f00f13db197820b26ae38045f5112
SHA-1 Hash: 4b0668dffc91ed4a3c0cc96d72d8ad5d8dc73290
MD5 Hash: 7327c4c316ebd5d93665e77b432b8d89
Source Code Repository
If you encounter a bug in
Sensors, please submit a bug report to the Xfce Bugzilla. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account on Bugzilla.
- [Bug 15495] Coretemp not assigning Core ID's correctly (2019/11/13 21:50)
- [Bug 14425] xfce4-sensors-plugin 1.2.6-1+b1: fails to refresh ACPI data. (2019/11/13 21:42)
- [Bug 16062] Suggestion: have fixed width text - it keeps changing width (2019/10/20 20:45)
- [Bug 15744] Feature request: Allow arbitrary text as title (2019/07/28 20:50)
- [Bug 15615] Automatic coloring bars not working (2019/07/05 22:00)
- [Bug 14992] SB Temperature appears twice. (2018/12/30 00:05)
- [Bug 14398] Duplicate sensor names (2018/11/16 18:28)
- [Bug 14852] sensor-plugin rotated on a vertical panel (2018/11/07 17:45)
- [Bug 13815] Configuration not read properly? (2018/10/24 20:58)
- [Bug 14762] 'Show colored bars' - colors are wrong when turned off (2018/10/21 15:55)
- [Bug 13289] High RAM usage after a few days (2018/10/15 23:35)
- [Bug 14674] [PATCH] Improve spacing in the Sensors Plugin Dialogs (2018/10/01 21:12)
- [Bug 14525] incorrect alignment if xfce4-panel is vertical (2018/09/11 22:10)
- [Bug 14646] Sensors plugin enumerating incorrectly (2018/09/11 22:06)