xfce4-smartbookmark-plugin - Smart Bookmark
This plugin allows you to send requests directly to your browser and perform a custom search.
First add the plugin to your panel. Then you can go to the config dialog and enter the base URL you want to use for search queries.
Once it's done, you can just to type in some keywords and press
ENTER and the plugin will open your web browser and perform the search on the URL you've specified.
- Google: https://www.google.it/search?q= - if you want to perform a search on Google
- Debian Bug Tracking System: https://bugs.debian.org/ - if something is wrong with your Debian system
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- xfce4-smartbookmark-plugin 0.5.2 released (2020/12/24 17:13)
- Download current release (link also contains older versions)