Reporting Bugs - xfce4-time-out-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-time-out-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Run a Command Before Break Time (2023/11/25 21:48)
- Problem with fullscreen break (2023/11/25 08:46)
- Then break started focus stay at application, not on Time Out dialog (2023/11/25 08:46)
- Screen gets greyed out, Nothing works other than Logout (2023/11/25 08:46)
- Break time doesn't advance on a suspended system (2023/11/17 05:16)
- When resetting timer counter displays extra minute for a second. (2023/05/13 15:35)
- Add a sound alert after the 5 min break (2023/04/21 19:07)
- Proposal: add option to pause timer when specific programs are running (2023/04/21 19:07)
- Add title and subtitle to dialog (2023/04/21 19:07)
- Pause countdown on idle; reset counter if idle >= break (2023/04/21 19:05)
- RFE: start/stop (or pause/resume) by clicking on the applet (2023/04/21 19:02)
- useful break dialog (2023/04/21 18:59)
- Support for scheduled events (2023/04/21 18:58)
- Is there a cli command to trigger a "break"? (2023/04/21 18:57)
- Change the icon (2023/04/21 18:57)
- Long breaks (2023/04/21 18:56)
- xfce4-time-out-plugin sometimes locks screen without postpone dialog (2022/01/13 08:07)
- Clock icon is showed even when disabled (2021/01/29 13:17)
- Don't automatically active timer when adding plugin to panel (2020/12/24 04:38)