Reporting Bugs - xfce4-time-out-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-time-out-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Is there a cli command to trigger a "break"? (2021/09/16 16:40)
- xfce4-time-out-plugin sometimes locks screen without postpone dialog (2021/02/19 02:48)
- Clock icon is showed even when disabled (2021/01/29 13:17)
- Don't automatically active timer when adding plugin to panel (2020/12/24 04:38)
- Time-Out doesn't adapt to deskbar panel mode (2020/09/07 04:03)
- Run a Command Before Break Time (2020/05/23 01:01)
- Proposal: add option to pause timer when specific programs are running (2020/05/23 01:00)
- Add title and subtitle to dialog (2020/05/23 01:00)
- Suggestion to detect inactivity (2020/05/23 01:00)
- Problem with fullscreen break (2020/05/23 01:00)
- RFE: start/stop (or pause/resume) by clicking on the applet (2020/05/23 01:00)
- Add a sound alert after the 5 min break (2020/05/23 00:59)
- countdown should not be running while user inactive (2020/05/23 00:59)
- Then break started focus stay at application, not on Time Out dialog (2020/05/23 00:59)
- useful break dialog (2020/05/23 00:59)
- Pause countdown on idle; reset counter if idle >= break (2020/05/23 00:59)
- Support for scheduled events (2020/05/23 00:59)