Reporting Bugs - xfce4-wavelan-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-wavelan-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- OpenBSD signal strength unit (2022/12/18 10:59)
- Improve display of > 50% connectivity strength? (2020/05/23 01:06)
- random high cpu usage (2020/05/23 01:06)
- panel-NN-wavelan 100% CPU usage (2020/05/23 01:06)
- possible memory leak with wavelan plugin (2020/05/23 01:06)
- wavelan speed wrong or not updated (2020/05/23 01:06)
- quality signal accuracy issue (2020/05/23 01:05)