Reporting Bugs - thunar-vcs-plugin
If you are experiencing a bug in
thunar-vcs-plugin, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Completely not usable (2020/06/02 22:29)
- Disable SVN/GIT menu items when not in a repository (2020/05/20 21:34)
- X hangs when doing SVN Update. (2020/05/20 21:33)
- Thunar crashing when mouse right click on files or folders or bookmarks (2020/05/20 21:33)
- update autoconf to at least 2.69 for aarch64 support (2020/05/20 21:33)
- FTBFS with ld --as-needed and -z,defs (2020/05/20 21:33)
- [PATCH] thunar-vcs-plugin.so does not link to libapr but it needs to (2020/05/20 21:33)
- Thunar closes when right mouse button is clicked (2020/05/20 21:32)
- Usable SVN integration (2020/05/20 21:32)
- svn+ssh not available? (2020/05/20 21:32)
- Sometimes when commiting, dialog box shows up but is blank (2020/05/20 21:32)