xfce4-appfinder - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-appfinder, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Close window when losing focus (2023/07/25 03:44)
- xfce4-appfinder fails to start and hangs when ussing ibus in FreeBSD (2023/05/07 11:24)
- Collapsed mode is not so collapsed anymore (2023/05/07 11:15)
- Improve search results (2023/05/07 11:15)
- Collapsed mode requires extra Enter key stroke and it's case sensitive (2023/05/07 11:14)
- Drag and drop icons to categories (2023/05/07 11:11)
- Improve app selection via the keyboard arrows (2023/05/07 11:09)
- Proper determination of D-Bus name ownership (2023/05/07 11:04)
- Commands from autocomplete are not saved in history. (2023/01/13 21:46)
- Allow the usage of custom actions when in expanded mode (2021/10/04 03:07)
- Start like KDE appruner (2021/03/21 03:51)
- Add command title to Custom Actions (2021/03/08 05:09)
- Command history with upward arrow (2021/03/08 03:59)
- Add auto completion to the collapsed mode. (2021/03/07 23:20)
- appfinder always run on the same $DISPLAY (2021/02/24 12:30)