xfce4-appfinder - Application Finder
The Application Finder is a program to find and launch installed applications on your system, and quickly execute commands. It does this by searching your file system for
.desktop files, and displays a categorized list of all the GUI applications on your system.
- Usage – Overview of the Application Finder
- Preferences – Configure the behaviour of the application and create custom actions
- Custom Action Examples – Examples for custom actions
xfce4-appfinder currently supports three different levels of debugging support,
which can be setup using the configure flag
–enable-debug (check the output of
|This is the default for Git snapshot builds. It adds all kinds of checks to the code, and is therefore likely to run slower. Use this for development of xfce4-appfinder and locating bugs in xfce4-appfinder.
|This is the default for release builds. This is the recommended behaviour.
|Disables all sanity checks. Don't use this unless you know exactly what you do.
- xfce4-appfinder 4.19.1 released (2023/09/08 23:19)
- Download current release (link also contains older versions)