xfce4-appfinder - Reporting Bugs
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-appfinder, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- xfce4-appfinder fails to start and hangs when ussing ibus in FreeBSD (2022/07/30 00:59)
- Autocompletion does not complete local apps (2022/07/06 22:18)
- Add file system in completion (2022/07/06 22:03)
- Add a toggle to open/close appfinder (2022/06/08 18:46)
- Collapsed appfinder window not resizable at window scaling 2x (2022/03/28 22:11)
- Collapsed mode requires extra Enter key stroke and it's case sensitive (2022/03/04 04:33)
- Improve app selection via the keyboard arrows (2021/12/01 20:53)
- Close window when losing focus (2021/11/30 02:02)
- Drag and drop icons to categories (2021/11/29 22:55)
- Allow the usage of custom actions when in expanded mode (2021/10/04 03:07)
- Start like KDE appruner (2021/03/21 03:51)
- Incorrect icon shown in window buttons (2021/03/08 10:25)
- (feature request) Command-line option for custom .desktop directory (2021/03/08 05:18)
- Appfinder showing Education folder when folder empty in menu file (2021/03/08 05:14)
- Add command title to Custom Actions (2021/03/08 05:09)
- Proper determination of D-Bus name ownership (2021/03/08 05:02)
- Command history with upward arrow (2021/03/08 03:59)
- appfinder always run on the same $DISPLAY (2021/02/24 12:30)