Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- panel core dumps when Workspace Switcher is using Miniature View appearance. (2023/11/27 23:45)
- option to disable a panel (2023/11/26 13:23)
- true rows layout (2023/11/19 15:36)
- xfce4-panel autohide stops working after a while (2023/11/18 20:07)
- [Clock] Microsecond format-code does not affect update interval (2023/11/06 22:41)
- Clock plugin: Please add a checkbox in preferences to use system font (2023/10/03 14:13)
- Feature request: Button to launch configured calendar program (2023/09/27 18:35)
- [Enhancement] Update drag window buttons in panel to change their order (2023/09/05 20:48)
- hidden panel steals a pixels (2023/08/26 11:57)
- Option to Disable tasklist menu item: "Lauch New Instance" (2023/08/14 14:48)
- About - Website - Browser fixed Firefox (2023/08/07 18:04)
- English do not change to chinese (2023/08/05 10:31)
- Feature Request: Option for Panels To Not Overlap Other Panels (2023/07/26 05:26)
- Panel foreground color customization (2023/07/19 16:27)
- Non-UTF8 encodings mess up some labels and texts (2023/07/05 19:24)
- Feature request: Global panel options for plugins bar sizes, fonts etc. (2023/06/07 17:38)
- Feature Request: Having "Recent Files" on taskbar (2023/05/30 10:28)
- Utilize more mouse button actions in Directory Menu (2023/04/29 18:49)