Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Systray plugin always having icon artifacts (2021/06/12 08:33)
- g_memdup() has been deprecated (2021/05/28 22:26)
- g_time_zone_new() has been deprecated (2021/05/28 22:26)
- Warning: Discards ‘volatile’ qualifier (2021/05/28 22:26)
- libxfce4panel-aliasdef.c: Compilation warnings (2021/05/28 15:04)
- It takes 3.5 seconds to open the application menu [4.16 and 4.14] (2021/05/24 09:51)
- High cpu usage with hidden systray icons (2021/05/23 12:17)
- Feature request: Panel: Display: General: "Mirror to all monitors" (2021/05/20 21:10)
- No wifi icon in Status tray plugin on login (2021/05/20 05:48)
- 2x Window Scaling breaks panel icons (2021/05/18 22:46)
- Xfce desktop switcher shows graphical artifacts when highlighted (2021/05/17 22:47)
- A way to programmatically re-order the window buttons/tasklist (2021/05/16 12:32)
- Allow to move applets between panels (2021/05/16 11:35)
- Window buttons / Tasklist labels size is severely limited (2021/05/09 21:11)
- Window Button blinks despite being active window already (2021/05/03 17:51)