This is an old revision of the document!
Reporting Bugs - xfce4-panel
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-panel, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- I can't change Ctrl+Esc to open xfce4-popup-applicatonsmenu (2022/10/06 10:34)
- Failed to send D-Bus message (2022/09/15 19:39)
- No option to set the side of Notifiers placement in Status Tray Items (2022/09/13 16:14)
- [Bug] icons do not reliably show up in systray (2022/09/08 09:32)
- xfce4-panel almost always crashes when returning from monitor standby (2022/09/06 18:09)
- Round corners (2022/09/02 16:54)
- Panel Preferences Menu UI Causes Frequent Panel Deletion (2022/08/29 02:52)
- [Suggestion] Merge systray application types (2022/08/18 04:53)
- user-understandable clock/date weekday numbers? (2022/08/02 07:53)
- Make the XFCE panel energy efficient / power management aware (2022/07/25 11:07)
- tasklist: Include grouped windows in the overflow menu (2022/07/24 17:02)
- [Feature Request] Window Menu: list only active application's windows (2022/07/23 23:21)
- [Feature Request] Window Menu: "text" button style option (2022/07/23 23:21)
- [Clock] Display in the panel (2022/07/22 18:54)
- Directory Menu panel plugin doesn't handle .desktop with Type=Link well (2022/07/22 18:37)
- [Feature] Displaying the panel with a hotkey (2022/06/08 15:46)
- [Feature] Display panel on top of applications by rule (2022/06/08 15:44)
- [Feature] Renaming of panels (2022/06/08 10:07)