xfce4-panel - Notification Area
The Notification Area panel plugin allows you to display tray icons from various applications within the panel.
|Notification Area Preferences|
- Maximum icon size (px)
- The maximum size for icons in the Notification Area.
- Square icons
- Adds padding to either side of each icon to make them square
- Show Frame
- Only available when Square icons are disabled. Displays a border around the Notification Area.
The Known Applications section displays a list of all applications which have appeared in the Notification Area. You can hide applications by checking the boxes within the Hidden column. Hidden items are displayed in a list accessible by clicking the arrow button that appears beside the icons.
- Move up / Move down
- Moves the currently selected item up or down in the list.
- Clear Known Applications
- Clears the list of applications from the Known Applications list.