Reporting Bugs - xfce4-session
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-session, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Before reporting a new bug, please try your best to check if it has already been reported (see the latest reports below). Click here for a full list of bug reports.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
File a new bug or enhancement request
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- gvfs does not use xfce4-session spawned ssh-agent (2023/03/15 17:31)
- [Enhancement] The one screensaver/lock screen entry point (xflock4) (2023/03/13 01:57)
- XFCE4 won't Suspend or Hibernate (2023/02/08 23:42)
- Does xdg-desktop-portal-xfce exist, or should it exist? (2023/01/10 10:06)
- Put processes in separate cgroups on Linux/systemd (enhancement) (2023/01/08 13:29)
- Add autostart trigger types Locked and Unlocked (2022/11/13 14:39)
- xflock4 has no usage/man page, "xflock4 -h" doesn't work (2022/11/13 14:37)
- Beep On Logout (2022/11/13 11:29)
- xfsm-shutdown-fallback.c doesn't compile on Solaris (2022/11/02 18:52)
- Session and Startup Current Session Tab Priority Settings Do Not Save (2022/09/20 12:56)
- Set icon for autostart entries with xfce4-session-settings (2022/09/01 12:36)
- Memory usage keeps growing (2022/07/13 09:15)
- Session and Startup do not show suggestions for applications (2022/04/07 13:10)
- add elogind support (2022/01/07 20:03)
- Starting session might fail without package "procps" (2022/01/07 19:49)
- Fix program name display for a current session representation (2021/08/24 10:10)
Back to main Xfce documentation page