Reporting Bugs - xfce4-session
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-session, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- can't create multiple sessions (2023/09/23 13:40)
- continuously autosave session state (2023/09/22 20:55)
- xflock4 does not lock the screen if the screensaver is disabled in settings (2023/09/15 11:36)
- Does xdg-desktop-portal-xfce exist, or should it exist? (2023/09/11 17:42)
- gvfs does not use xfce4-session spawned ssh-agent (2023/09/02 21:23)
- xfce4-session doesn't reap zombies (2023/08/31 16:59)
- monitors wake up if xflock4 run from hotkey (2023/08/28 13:34)
- Disable Logout Menu when Panel is Locked (2023/07/27 10:13)
- Session and Startup Current Session Tab Priority Settings Do Not Save (2023/05/19 14:22)
- Put processes in separate cgroups on Linux/systemd (enhancement) (2023/05/14 11:59)
- suspend/resume: (almost) endless try-and-error loop resuming (2023/05/10 20:52)
- Memory usage keeps growing (2023/05/06 18:53)
- Starting session might fail without package "procps" (2023/04/24 13:58)
- Add autostart trigger types Locked and Unlocked (2022/11/13 14:39)
- Beep On Logout (2022/11/13 11:29)
- Set icon for autostart entries with xfce4-session-settings (2022/09/01 12:36)