Reporting Bugs - xfce4-session
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-session, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Triggering application on suspend does not work (2021/05/12 00:23)
- Envoking xfsm_logout_dialog Core Dumps xfce4-session (2021/04/22 06:12)
- Sessions always saved, whatever is checked in xfce4-session (2021/04/05 09:59)
- Another screensaver daemon is started in conjunction with locking (2021/04/03 01:06)
- Make it clear that "Restart Style" is a drop-down menu (2021/03/10 15:39)
- Fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) (2021/03/10 11:36)
- [Feature Request] Allow loading session from saved sessions (2021/03/09 03:39)
- [Feature Request] Allow saving session with custom name (2021/03/09 03:38)
- Remembered session does not show legacy applications (2021/03/09 03:35)
- End session menu button click crashes xfce-session (2021/03/09 03:34)
- Quit Program button always sensitive (2021/03/09 03:29)
- Make it possible to pass --components to gnome-keyring-daemon (2021/03/09 03:24)