Xfce4-session is a session manager for Xfce. Its task is to save the state of your desktop (opened applications and their location) and restore it during a next startup. You can create several different sessions and choose one of them on startup.
- Preferences – Configure the behaviour of the session manager
- Logout Dialog – The logout dialog and more information about power management handling
- Frequently Asked Questions – Tips and tricks related to xfce4-session
- Advanced – Advanced information about environment variables and kiosk mode
- Known Problems – Read this if xfce4-session causes trouble
- xfce4-session 4.16.0 released (2020/12/23 00:10)
xfce4-session 4.16.0 is now available for download from https://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfce4-session/4.16/xfce4-session-4.16.0.tar.bz2 https://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfce4-session/4.16/xfce4-session-4.16.0.tar.bz2?sha1 https://archive.xfce.org/src/xfce/xfce4-session/4.16/xfce4-session-4.16.0.tar.bz2?sha256 What is xfce4-session? ====================== The Xfce session manager controls the loading of applications when Xfce is started. It also handles logging out, shutting down, and rebooting. Website: https://xfce.org/ Release notes for 4.16.0 ======================== - settings: Accept all types of GIcon - settings: Adjust inline toolbar - Fix compilation with -Wmissing-prototypes - Don't warn when there are no saved sessions - bump glib (and gio, gthread, etc) minimum to 2.50.0 - Remove GSourceFunc casts - Update .gitignore - Add README.md to EXTRA_DIST - Translation Updates: Basque, Chinese (China), Czech, Danish, Estonian, French, Galician, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Turkish, Vietnamese