Reporting Bugs - xfce4-session
If you are experiencing a bug in
xfce4-session, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Xfce GitLab. Please note that to do this you will need to have / create an account.
Report a new bug
If your bug has not been reported before, please submit a new bug report.
When writing your bug report, try to be as descriptive as possible, but avoid verbosity; Mozilla has a nice guide on how to write a bug report.
For more information, see Bug Reporting and Fixing.
Here's a list (updated daily) of open bug reports with the date that bug was reported in parenthesis.
- Memory usage keeps growing (2022/07/13 09:15)
- screen not locked with xscreensaver when lid is closed (2022/04/28 00:57)
- Put processes in separate cgroups on Linux/systemd (enhancement) (2022/04/16 09:48)
- Session and Startup do not show suggestions for applications (2022/04/07 13:10)
- Fork bomb possible with xflock4 (2022/04/07 13:08)
- Another screensaver daemon is started in conjunction with locking (2022/02/27 17:25)
- add elogind support (2022/01/07 20:03)
- Starting session might fail without package "procps" (2022/01/07 19:49)
- Triggering application on suspend does not work (2021/09/22 15:37)
- Fix program name display for a current session representation (2021/08/24 10:10)
- SSH_AUTH_SOCK is not set when using gpg-agent ssh support (2021/07/20 20:48)
- Reboot into UEFI setup (2021/07/04 20:55)
- GNOME Keyring Daemon should be locked upon suspension and hibernation (2021/07/04 19:56)
- Envoking xfsm_logout_dialog Core Dumps xfce4-session (2021/04/22 06:12)