The Xfce Panel is part of the Xfce Desktop Environment and features application launchers, panel menus, a workspace switcher and more. Many aspects of the panel can be configured through the GUI, but also by GTK+ style properties and hidden Xfconf settings.
- Action Buttons – Adds system action buttons to the panel
- Applications Menu – Adds a menu containing categories of installed applications
- Clock – What time is it?
- Directory Menu – Show a directory tree in a menu
- Launcher – Program launcher with optional menu
- Notification Area – Area where notification icons appear
- Separator – Adds a separator or space between panel plugins
- Show Desktop – Hide all windows and show the desktop
- Window Buttons – Switch between open windows using buttons
- Window Menu – Switch between open windows using a menu
- Workspace Switcher – Switch between virtual desktops
- Debugging – Debugging plugins and the panel
- Reporting Bugs – Open bug reports and how to report new bugs